MOMO Pinot Gris
Certified organic grapes were hand-picked and whole bunch-pressed before being naturally fermented with wild yeast. Around 15 percent of the blend was fermented and aged in old French oak barriques for five months to give additional texture and complexity. The remaining 85% was fermented in stainless steel tanks. Pure and attractive on the palate, with notes of soft white stone-fruit, allied to a savoury warm hay character. The palate is appealing, with layers of orchard fruit, soft white blossoms, mouth-filling rounded texture and a bright refreshing acidity.
Organic and biodynamic
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
No dairy products or eggs used during production